Subject: Information of paper acceptation from ICNNSC
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2002 13:33:45 +0200

Dear Author(s),

On behalf of the program committee, we are pleased to inform you that your
paper:

Paper ID:  4019
Author(s): Akira Imada
Title:     A Fate of Two Evolutionary Walkers after the Departure from the
Origin

has been accepted for presentation at the Sixth International Conference on
Neural Networks and Soft Computing, and publication in the conference
proceedings.

Final papers  M U S T  be submitted by April 30, 2002.

Please see the attached reviewer comments on your paper, which are intended
to help you improve your paper for final publication.  Please consider the
comments carefully, make the appropriate improvements to your manuscript and
have the English proofread.

You will be notified of the exact presentation form for your paper: oral or
poster, soon.
This email contains guidance for authors regarding the preparation of
camera-ready version of  papers.

Here are the steps you must follow:

1. Prepare final version in compliance with Springer format available at our
web page http://www.icnnsc.pcz.czest.pl in the Author's Kit section.
Papers are L I M I T E D to six (6) pages in length. Papers longer that 6
pages will be rejected. We encourage authors to add emails to their
affiliations. Papers must not contain words in other languages than English.
References in other languages should be translated into English. For
example:

[1] Tadeusiewicz R.(1993), Neural Networks, RM Academic Publishing House,
Warsaw (In Polish)

Affiliation institution names must also be given in English. Every content
word in the title of your paper must begin with a capital letter, e.g.

"Focusing of a Parallel Beam to Form a Point in the Particle Deflection
Plane"

Microsoft Word users are asked to give the title and the headings in Times
font (Times New Roman etc.) not Helvetica. Corrected Word template is on our
web page, but you can only change typeface from Helvetica to Times.

2. Prepare separate abstract (up to 10 lines, or 100-150 words) to be
distributed among participants, containing title, author's names and
affiliations, mail and e-mail addresses, up to five keywords. Template for
abstract in  DOC format is attached. This abstract may differ from that
included in your paper.

3. Prepare two files:
a)	source file (*.doc, *.rtf, or *.tex/eps)
b)	postscript (or PDF) file of your manuscript for submission.
Then, compress these files into one archive (ZIP or RAR) with a name as your
four-digit paper number.  When you have complete your paper and are ready to
submit it, please go to our web page to submit your final camera-ready
paper.  On this page, you will need to use again your four-digit paper
number. Final papers MUST be submitted by April 30, 2002.  Any papers
submitted after this date will not be included in the proceedings.

IMPORTANT: Once you have submitted your paper, you cannot submit any
subsequent revision.  All papers submitted through the web site are
considered as in final form and ready for publication.

4. Registration form will be ready in several days. Register for the
conference at http://www.icnnsc.pcz.czest.pl by clicking on the conference
registration link. Accepted papers, to be published in the conference
proceedings, must be presented by author(s) personally, and the conference
fee must have been paid.
All presentations must be in English. Interpreters will not be available!

Should you have any questions regarding the reviews of your paper, please
contact
[email-masked].

For all other questions, please contact the conference office
[email-masked] or Rafal Scherer on +48 502 479 253.

We look forward to seeing you in Zakopane between June 11-15, 2002.

Sincerely Yours,

Leszek Rutkowski