Subject: RE: AMiRE registration invoice
From: "Joaquin Sitte" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Akira Imada'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 21:18:30 +1000

Dear Prof. Imada,

Not a problem. Below is the Invoice again. Let me know if you have problems
with it.

Best regards

Joaquin Sitte

 

--------------------

AMiRE 2007

FOURTH INTRNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON AUTONOMOUS MINIROBOTS FOR RESEARCH AND
EDUTAINMENT

Buenos Aires 2 - 5 October 2007

INVOICE

Prof. Dr. Akira Imada

1  Full Delegate Registration Fee   EUR 380.00

TOTAL TO PAY                        EUR 380.00

Click
<https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_ext-enter&redirect_cmd=_xclick&f
irst_name=Akira+&last_name=Imada&business=amire2007%40qut%2Eedu%2Eau&amount=
380%2E00&currency_code=EUR&item_name=1+Full++Delegate+Registration&no_shippi
ng=1&pbtype=service&bn=paywiz4mso-001.000&mrb=R-4VT64848FL959270J>  Here To
Pay

 

  _____  

From: Akira Imada [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, 29 August 2007 20:36
To: Joaquin Sitte
Subject: Re: AMiRE registration invoice

Dear Prof Joaquin Sitte,

 

I now notice I missed the procedure when I received the invoice

<
<https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_ext-enter&redirect_cmd=_xclick&f
>
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_ext-enter&redirect_cmd=_xclick&f
irst_name=Akira&last_name=Imada&business=amire2007%40qut%2Eedu%2Eau&amount=3
80%2E00&currency_code=EUR&item_name=Full+Delegate+conference+registration+fe
e&no_shipping=1&pbtype=service&bn=paywiz4mso-001.000&mrb=R-4VT64848FL959270J
> Pay now

And I have tried it now and found it does not work anymore. Please let me
know how.

Sorry for my ignorance.

Akira Imada,

 

----- Original Message ----- 

From: Joaquin Sitte <mailto:[email-masked]>  

To: 'Akira Imada' <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Sent: Monday, July 30, 2007 8:12 PM

Subject: AMiRE registration invoice

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----------------------------------------------------------------
AMiRE 2007

FOURTH INTRNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON AUTONOMOUS MINIROBOTS FOR RESEARCH AND
EDUTAINMENT

Buenos Aires 2 - 5 October 2007

INVOICE

Prof. Dr. Akira Imada

1  Full Delegate Registration Fee   EUR 380.00

TOTAL TO PAY                        EUR 380.00

 
<https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_ext-enter
<https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_ext-enter&redirect_cmd=_xclick&f
> &redirect_cmd=_xclick&f
irst_name=Akira&last_name=Imada&business=amire2007%40qut%2Eedu%2Eau&amount=3
80%2E00&currency_code=EUR&item_name=Full+Delegate+conference+registration+fe
e&no_shipping=1&pbtype=service&bn=paywiz4mso-001.000&mrb=R-4VT64848FL959270J
> Pay now

 

From: Akira Imada [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, 27 July 2007 03:59
To: [email-masked]
Subject: A question & registration

Dear Organising Committee,

(1)

First of all, I want to ask about the Hotel. 

Following the instruction in the conference web-page, 

I asked the Hotel Cristal Palace to book my room 

during the conference.

Your home page read

> US$ 75 per day if booked before 1 August ... Tax and Breakfast included; 

> special deal with University of Buenos Aires  (To make your reservation 

> send an e-mail to [email-masked] and identify yourself as 

> an AMiRE 2007 participant.)

I think I made it all, and when I made it was 25 July which is before 1
August.

And the reply from the Hotel was

> At the moment, for those days you mentioned we can only offer you 

> one Executive Suite Room ... the rate of that room is USD 90 + tax per
night.
> The tax here in Argentina is the 21%.

O.K. as for the room, I guess it was too late even before 1 August, due to
their

limited number of standard rooms. And as for the issue of include/exclude
tax

is some mistake between the University and the Hotel, 

and the rule of the Hotel is correct.

If my guess is correct, you don't need to answer the above. 

(2)

Well, my registration information.

First name:

     Akira

Surname:

     Imada

Title:

     Professor, PhD

Preferred name on your name card:

     Akira Imada

Affiliation: 

     Brest State Technical University

     Department -- Intelligent Information Technology
e-mail and phone number

     e-mail: [email-masked], phone:  +375-162-42-6321 

Complete postal address

     Moskowskaja 267, Brest, 224017 Republic of Belarus
Country of residence 

     Belarus

Preferred currency for your payment

     EUR or USD

Akira Imada

.