Subject: CODYBS09 social program
From: codybs09 <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 09:52:53 +0200 (CEST)

International Seminar and Workshop on 
"Complex Dynamics in Large-Scale Interacting Brain Systems:
Towards Physical Models of Sleep and Consciousness"
June 08 - 25, 2009 at MPIPKS Dresden, Germany

Dear participants,

This is to provide you with some more detailed information about the
social program of the CODYBS09 workshop on Tuesday, June 23.

After the lunch, around 2:15 p.m. we will go to the city center by
tram. At 3 p.m. we will board a paddle steamer
(http://www.saechsische-dampfschiffahrt.de/en/) and have a relaxing
round trip on the river. 

Around 4:45 p.m. a guided tour through the historical city center of 
Dresden is planned, followed by the workshop dinner at the restaurant
'Chiaveri' (http://www.chiaveri.de/ around 18:30) where you can enjoy 
the wonderful 'Canaletto view'. 

For the dinner you have two different menus to choose from. Please
reply to this e-mail until ***June 17*** and mark the corresponding box. 

[ ] Menu 1: 
- Carpaccio of roasted pork on a rocket bouquet garnished with cherry 
tomatoes and basil pesto 
- Fried cod fillet with a lemon-herb crust served on tagliatelle with
fennel vegetables 
- Yogurt-lime cream

[ ] Menu 2:  
- Mushroom cream soup with herb croutons and roasted pine nuts
- Pork medallions on melted cherry tomatoes with leek and dried
tomatoes served with homemade potato gratin
- Tiramisu flip

In case you need a special diet, want to join only a part of the tour 
or want to bring an accompanying person, please also mention this in 
your reply.

The social program is free of charge for the CODYS09 participants. The
expenses are covered by the registration fee. Accompanying persons and 
local participants have to register for the social activities in
advance and pay approx. 50 Euro. 

With best regards,
Claudia Poenisch
(conference secretary)

--
http://www.pks.mpg.de/~codybs09/