Subject: CFP: Computer Days - 2009, Sept. 25-26, in Kaunas, Lithuania
From: "Saulius Maskeliunas" <[email-masked]>
To: "uzs"@Julius.ktl.mii.lt, [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 03 Apr 2009 15:03:18 +0300

Call for Papers & Participation

Computer Days – 2009 | Kompiuterininkų dienos – 2009
http://www.liks.lt/en/kodi

The Lithuanian Computer Society (Lietuvos kompiuterininkų 
sąjunga) is happy to invite you to participate in a traditional 
biennial multi-event “Computer Days – 2009” (Kompiuterininkų 
dienos – 2009) to be held on September 25–26, 2009 in Kaunas, 
Lithuania (at the Kaunas University of Technology).

AIMS AND SCOPE

The main objective of the “Computer Days – 2009” is to provide 
a forum for presentation, discussion and dissemination of 
research, technological and educational accomplishments in the 
field of Information Society Technologies. The multi-event 
traditionally brings together computer scientists, engineers, 
educationalists, teachers and students, managers, SME personnel 
and managers, public sector representatives and politicians to 
summarise the recent achievements and to discuss further 
directions in the field.

The multi-event “Computer Days – 2009” is composed of the 
following simultaneous events:

    * The Fourteenth International Scientific Conference – 
covers a wide range of research topics in the areas of 
theoretical and applied Computer Science, Information and 
Communication Technology, Information Society Services, etc.;
    * Ninth Conference on Informatics in School Education;
    * Workshop and Discussion on Information Society 
Development Issues;
    * Eleventh Congress of the Lithuanian Computer Society;
    * Workshop on ECDL implementation activities in Lithuania;
    * Fifth Congress of Lithuanian Informatics Teachers 
Association (LInMA). 

PARTICIPATION FORMS

Individual scientists, teachers, educationalists are invited to 
participate as well as public and private institutions. 
Participants will be able to present scientific, science-
popular, informative, reviewing papers in conferences, to 
attend discussions, present information about company, products 
and solutions. Possibility for advertising and demonstrating is 
provided. The sponsors are also welcomed.

Original scientific papers presented for the Fourteenth 
International Scientific Conference “Computer Days – 2009” will 
be published in a referred internationally recognized journal 
“Information Science”. The length of the papers should not 
exceed 7 pages (A4), extended abstracts – 2 pages.

REGISTRATION AND TIMETABLE

    * The online Registration Form available.
    * Submission of papers or abstracts: May 25, 2009.
    * Registration for participants of the Scientific 
Conference: May 25, 2009.
    * Registration for other participants of the multi-event: 
September 7, 2009.
    * Registration for institutions and organisations: June 22, 
2009.
    * “Computer Days – 2009” Conference: September 25–26, 2009. 

REGISTRATION FEE

The registration Fee for the whole event is:
100 Litas (before June 22),
120 Litas (after June 22).

The registration Fee can be paid either on arrival or by 
transfer in advance to the Bank Account of the Lithuanian 
Computer Society:

IBAN:
LT 10 7044 0600 0110 6494
Bank: SEB bankas
Bank code 70440
CONTACTS

Computer Days – 2009
Lithuanian Computer Society (Lietuvos kompiuterininkų sąjunga)
Geležinio Vilko str. 12-113, LT-01112 Vilnius, Lithuania
Phone: (370 5) 210 97 33
E-mail: [email-masked]