Subject: Re: (Fwd) Re: Searching for DB, IS experts in Belarus; your paper
From: "Saulius Maskeliunas" <[email-masked]>
To: "Akira Imada" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 13:17:11 +0300

Hello, Akira,

So, safe flight to you!

Concerning "lover's societies" - they are different; and for those 
who like to go to operas frequently - why not to become a member and 
pay less for the tickets? :-)
On the other hand, after reading "Key to Theosophy" by H.P.Blavatsky 
(http://www.theosociety.org/pasadena/key/key-hp.htm ; that was on 
1991) I consider myself supporter of theosophist world-view, but - 
similarly like you - don't need to belong to some society of this 
kind.

Concerning your visit to Lithuania:
let have my phone numbers:
mobile: +370 681 75484
office: +370 5 2109342 
(calling from Lithuania: 8–5 2109342; calling from Vilnius: 2109342)
home: +370 5 2697185 [or: (8-5)2697185]
I'll go to Panevezys on 13th Sept. 10 a.m., but - unfortunately my 
car most probably will be full (because will take registration 
ladies and various things).
So, you need to go from Vilnius Airport to Bus station by public 
bus, micro-bus or taxi (if from Train station - then the bus station 
is in a walking distance: at the  same square), and take the bus 
Vilnius-Panevezys. If you plan to stay in Vilnius for some days, too 
- let say, and I can find you where would be good to stay.

With best wishes,
Saulius

--------------------------------------------------
On 30 Aug 2007 at 1:57,  you wrote:

Dear Saulius,

> September?!
> ......
> I guess, you liked to write: 30 August.
> Anyway - wish you good travel :-)

Thanks. Yes, my intention was 30 August. I don't know why, 
but I make this sort of slip of finger very frequently. 

As for opera, what is good is to get very strongly impressed.
IMHO it's not so many people who can be impressed as I wrote
before that those people are rather minority.

Well, detailed story or name of characters are not important at all
also in my humble opinion. So, I am not very interested in 
those opera lover's society.Sometimes knowledge is more important 
there than how we feel. Or, sometimes it would bedifficultto claim
that the king is naked.

Inabout eight hours I will leave Osaka for Brest.

See you soon in Panevezys.

Akira,