Subject: Re: (Fwd) Re: Searching for DB, IS experts in Belarus; your paper
From: "Saulius Maskeliunas" <[email-masked]>
To: "Akira IMADA" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 19:55:33 +0300

Hello, Akira,

On 11 Sep 2007 at 18:34,  you wrote:
> Wow, lots of possibilities aren't they?

Most probably - there are even more 
(I've sent you just first which I find out :-)
 
> Once Erinija told me there was a direct train from Brest to Vilnius.
> But she also told me, "But only a few wagons out of the whole train.
 
I've found only this Brest-Kaliningrad direct train

> Anyway, it's very combenient direct bus or train from Brest.
> It would be worth while thinking of. But I think time to arrive is 
> somewhat late, considering Vilnius is not the final destination.
> So, I will skip this idea this time.
> 
> Now, my plan is I leave Brest tomorrow at noon which I'm quite
> sure that there is a train to Minsk. Then I look for the train or bus.
> I think I have to kill some time there. But I want adjust to your plan
> to start Vilnius by your car.
> 
> So, the same message, If I will not appear, start without me.
> In that case, I will go by bus to Panevezys by myself.
> It would be still morning, not a problem I hope.

Yes, all buses are here:
http://www.toks.lt/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=5&Itemid=15
let look for Panevezys direction.
In addition, majority of buses to Siauliai - ar OK, too.

> Well if still possible for you to reply, what I don't know yet are:
> 
> (1) What is the name of the Hotel your colleague reserved for me?
Hotel "Romantic", address: Kranto 24 
http://www.romantic.lt/index.php/pageid/5
(you can find it with http://www.maps.lt )

> (2) If I'm to call you to your mobile-phone from a public pay-phone
>       in Vilnius, do I need additional code before your number? 
Calling from public pay-phone (from anywhere in Lithuania) 
my number is: 8-681-75484

> I now know the other information like where and the schedule of 
> the conference including when will be my talk, .
> 
> See you soon.

OK; see you!

> Pagarbiai,

(me too; that means - "respectfully" :-)
Saulius