Subject: Professional proof-reading services for your research\academic\journal\scientific manuscripts
From: "Scientific Proofreading Services" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 22:03:12 +0100

Dear Researcher

Please excuse us for contacting you directly. We are offering an efficient
service to help you and your colleagues ensure that your academic and
professional work is written in perfect English. We will check the grammar
and style of your work and return it to you to meet your requirements and
deadlines.

We can provide you with a professional proofreading service at a very
reasonable rate. All our proofreaders are highly qualified native English
speakers. Many work as leading academics in their fields and all have
extensive experience of proofreading to the highest standards.

If you are interested in our service, please take a look at our website. All
you have to do is send us your document as a word attachment with the
deadline and we will guarantee delivery of a perfectly written document to
give you complete confidence when you submit your work. The fee is worked
out on a flat rate (£6.95 per thousand words or 0.695 pence per word), so
you know exactly how much the proofreading will cost in advance.

Additionally, we offer translation services for academic and non-academic
documents in almost any language.

If you have not heard from us within 2 hours during normal business hours
after you have sent your work it is possible that your email has not been
received. Please resend it from a webmail account such as Hotmail, Yahoo or
GMAIL.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Yours faithfully

Robert Johnson