Subject: EasyChair installation
From: EasyChair Installation <[email-masked]>
To: Akira Imada <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 04:48:13 +0100

Dear Akira Imada,

Thank you for your interest in EasyChair!

I am pleased to inform you that your request to use EasyChair
for ICNNAI-2010 has been granted.

Before the new installation can be used, you must initialise it.
To initialise it, you should access the initialisation page

  http://www.easychair.org/conferences/init.cgi?code=3MqQCkiUzf1Wsvz26Sz7

Note that to use this page you must have an EasyChair account.
If you do not have one please click the button "I have no
EasyChair account" on the initialisation page.

If you are not an experienced user and would like to try/test the
system first, you should create a demo version to be used in parallel
with the main version using the menu items "Administration->Demo".

You are granted a permission to use the system on the condition that
you will never knowingly do any of the following with the main
version:

  (1) Enter invalid information (for example, fake users, email
      addresses or incorrect conference information).
  (2) Make testing or experiments (for example, submitting test
      papers).

You are free to do any of these with the demo version.

After you log in, the first thing to do is to configure the system
as most appropriate for your conference using the menu item
'Administration->Configure'. After that you can add PC members to
the system using the menu tab 'PC'.

Please also study the menu tab "Administration" to see what the system
offers to chairs. Some information about EasyChair can also be found by
clicking on "Help".

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us at
[email-masked].

If you want to have better support please consider using our
paid-for support. If you are interested please contact
[email-masked] for details.

Best regards,
EasyChair support team.