Subject: Asking you a favour from Belarus,
From: "Akira IMADA" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2007 19:03:24 +0200

Dear Xin,

It's been a long time since our last communication.

It was really a shame in 2006 that it  had been too late to invite 
you as a plenary speaker to our conference in Brest, Belarus.
We are planning to ask you the same thing again in the same 
conference held in 2010 in Brest. We will let you know the schedule
as soon as it's definite, this time.

Well, recently I was asked to edit a special issue of a journal, and
I now am struggling to prepare for a high quality one.

The  Journal  is called "Advances in Artificial Neural Systems."  
The special issue will be published in October 2008 from New York.
The topic is on "Dynamics and Learning in Recurrent Neural Networks."
The due date of submission for review is 1st April 2008.

I want to do my best to make it a high quality issue. So I will be happy to
if you find time to take a look at the CFP attached in this e-mail.

Best Regards,

Akira

(Department of Intelligent Information Technology
Brest State Technical University)