Subject: Greeting from Belarus.
From: "Akira IMADA" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 15:30:44 +0200

Dear Professor Amari,

I am Akira Imada working with Brest State Technical University.
I hope you remember me. I met you (and your family sometimes)
a couple of times in conferences like Washington D.C., Canary Island,
Zakopane, etc.

In 2006, I tried to invite you to the conference here in Belarus
as a keynote speaker, in vain. I thanked a lot for your interest 
but unfortunately you had another schedule then. 
Hopefully, 2010 again.

Recently, I was asked to edit a special issue of the journal
as a guest editor which will be published in New York . I decided
to make my best for the issue to be a high quality one.

So, I would be highly appreciate it if you or your group would
submit a good paper to the issue.

I would be glad if you find time to read the CFP attached to 
this e-mail.

With the best regards,

Akira Imada  Prof. Ph.D.
Dept. Intelligent Information Technology
Brest State Technical University
Moskowskaja 267, Brest, 224017 Republic of Belarus

P.S. 
I'm feeling sorry using English, instead of Japanese. This is 
because I'm afraid to misuse KEIGO especially for such a 
highly respectable professor like you,  since a long time 
has passed since I left Japan. Please forgive me this.