Subject: Re: An Invitation to Plenary Talk in Belarus.
From: "Akira IMADA" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2006 19:03:24 +0300

Dear Xin,

Yesterday our conference ICNNAI-2006 in Brest, Belarus
was completed.

For these six months, it's been literally dramatic to prepare for 
and hold a conference in this mysterious country of Belarus. 
Owing to you all, however, I think it was quite successful.

Colin gave us a very appropriate talk. And I was glad he himself
seemed to enjoy the conference, too.

I forgot to send you an information of the conference, 
I'd appreciate it if you'd find time to briefly visit our page at
http://neuro.bstu.by/icnnai2006/Final/call-for-participation.html

Thank you again for your nice contribution to our conference
by recommending Colin as a key note speaker.

I hope we will meet somewhere sometime.

Sincerely,

Akira,