Subject: Post-notification from a human.
From: "ICNNAI ORGANIZING COMMITTEE" <[email-masked]>
To: "Icnnai Organizers" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2006 22:17:50 +0300

Dear Accepted Authors,

We have finally completed our review process for the ICNNAI-2006.
We are sorry that the notifications to some of the authors were 
delayed for almost one week from the scheduled due. 

We are also sorry for somewhat of a cold message from our secretary 
without any preamble, to notify our review result. Please forgive her.
She is not a human  but works for our online submission/review system.

We apologize that the same message were unnecessarily delivered to
you multiple time, notifying you the results and/or ID and PE to enter
our web-page.

This e-mail, on the other hand, is from a human to inform some notes to
our accepted authors.

(1) 
We mentioned about the "Early Registration" in the CFP. But for 
some reasons, partly due to the bank system of our country, registration
will be only on-site.  It will be open one day before the conference
and open during the conference at the conference site.

(2)
Most of the authors will need entry visa to enter Belarus.We now are
preparing for the documents such as official invitation letter,  to apply visa 
to the Belarus Embassy or Consulate in your country. We will send
these documents as soon as possible with a more detailed information of
how to. Please be patient and give us a little more time. 

(3)
About the camera-ready version, we need your strong cooperation in order 
for our conference proceedings to be a high quality one.

Please carefully follow our author's Instruction. More than half of the submitted
paper's format were, IMHO, more than chaos.

Please carefully check our sample.pdf in the author's kit once again.

Furthermore, this might be a lecture to Buddha, but the limit of the page
would not NEVER be a MUST. Not to mention Occam's Razor, though.

Finally, to simply put, the format should be like below.
  - Italicize text in Abstract
  - Paragraph should not be indented but put a empty line between two paragraphs 
    (Sorry. This was not clear in the sample) and no indent is needed for the first 
    paragraph in each section.
  - Each subsection is numbered with capital Roman numeric, text of the title is 
     by capital letter, and located at center. 
  - Subsection should be sorted with being given Roman Alphabet and the title 
     should be italicized. 

Something like,

                  I. INTRODUCTION
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    ---------------------------------------------------------

    ---------------------------------------------------------
    ---------------------------------------------------------

                        II. Theory
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    ---------------------------------------------------------

    A. History
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    ---------------------------------------------------------

  - Reference should be ordered according to the order of 
    appearance in the text, and should be listed like

    [1] A. Imada and L. Da Vince (1777) "How should be a life?"
         Philosophy Vol. 1, No. 2, pp. 1122-1133. 
    [2] -----------------------------------------------------

We hope these note would be too late.

Please accept our apology. The above really sounds arrogant, especially
for those who had submitted very neatly completed paper.
 
Thank you again for your contribution and cooperation to 
the ICNNAI-2006 conference.

Looking forward to seeing you soon in Brest.

Akira
on behalf or the Organizing Committee.