Subject: [GP] IPCAT 2005 - 30 August to 1 September 2005
From: Michael Lones <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 15:45:21 +0100
List-Id: <genetic_programming.yahoogroups.com>

Just a reminder for anyone interested in attending IPCAT 2005...
Apologies for multiple postings!

A list of accepted papers is available at:
http://www.elec.york.ac.uk/intsys/events/ipcat2005/Programme.htm

Best regards,
Michael Lones

===============================================

Dear Colleague,

IPCAT 2005 - 30 August to 1 September 2005, York UK

We are hosting the Sixth International Workshop on Information
Processing in Cells and Tissues in York, UK from 30th August to 1st
September 2005.

As you probably are aware this is the 10th Anniversary of the first
IPCAT and we have a very strong selection of papers to make this the
best Workshop to date.

IPCAT has a unique place within the biology and computing communities
and we hope very much that you will be able to join us in York to make
IPCAT 2005 a great success.

Full details can be found at:
http://www.elec.york.ac.uk/intsys/events/ipcat2005/

Please do not hesitate contact us if you require any further 
information.

We look forward to your participation.

Best regards,

Andy Tyrrell        Stephen Smith
General Chair      Programme Chair

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/genetic_programming/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/