Subject: Re: Urgently asking...
From: "Akira IMADA" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2006 20:57:45 +0200

Dear Bob,

I have read it just now.

Well, I feel like I'm trying "a lecture to Buddha," but I found
some bugs as far as I think. Of course all are from sintactical
point of view.

(1)
In p.4 Left-side, in the equation I found a "triangle up side down"

(2)
In Fig. 2, IMHO, the both outputs from two osc-layers for x and y 
should enter to the one AND unit (in the figure output from x are to
the rectangle box and the one from y to the circle.

These two would refuse me to correct because this is written
as equation and figure.

(3)
Hence tiny slips of finger like below are remained unattached
though I could change. Please replace "=>" below with "might be"

p.2  L
represents in "\lambda_{I}s represents" => represent

p.3 L
always clear. . => .

p.3. R
"Training by design" => Design by training  (I'm not sure for this
but maybe.)

\alphasuggests => \alpha suggest (space is necessary)

p.5 L
n x m  in "The n x m output" =>  italicized

p.6 R
''stripped" => "stripped"  (two times)
also
''grow as needed"

(I mean the quotation mark at the beginning is different from the one 
in tail.)

adds in "The canonical ... rotations adds units ..." => add

p.9 L
(x,y} => italicize

(4)
I don't think we should change them, but in the list of reference
year are in (  ) which are not in their original WORD skeleton,
or, I'd rather think this looks more clear.

I have not sent this to Ukraine yet. And I now go back to my home
where I could not read WORD. So, please correct the items you agreed, 
and send it to me both WORD and PDF as before.

I don't think the correction will not be so time consuming.

Have a nice weekend.

Akira,