Subject: GECCO Reviewer Number
From: Chris Armstrong <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2000 09:26:47 -0800

Dear GECCO-2000 PC Members:

This is a reminder to please use the reviewer number assigned to you 
and sent in a message from me on January 11, 2000 when filling out 
your reviews. Please also insert your reviewer number into the 
subject line when sending your reviews to AAAI. The complete 
instructions are below.

Thank you!

Chris Armstrong

********************************************************

The reviewing will be by e-mail.  Please insert your comments into
the paper review form.  Please send AAAI ONE SEPARATE MESSAGE FOR 
EACH PAPER to the following special address:

[email-masked]

Since we will be receiving hundreds of reviews,  please make the 
"subject" header line of each separate review message EXACTLY

"Paper xxx - Reviewer yyy"

This special address should be used ONLY for sending in your reviews.  Any
other messages should be send to the usual address of [email-masked]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chris Armstrong
Conference Assistant
American Association for Artificial Intelligence
445 Burgess Drive
Menlo Park, CA 94025
Tel: 650-328-3123
Fax: 650-321-4457
[email-masked]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~