Subject: Re: Invitation to Special issue on ICNNAI-2006
From: "Akira IMADA" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 18:37:52 +0200

Dear Anatoly, or Someone in charge.

Now I almost ready to send the camera-ready submissions 
for the special issue on ICNNAI-2006, i.e. Issue-3, Volume-5 

Then I have some questions

(I)
Will some specialists of the journal check the format of the submitted
manuscript again? Or, is it I who should proof-read those papers and
correct mistakes, if any?  

I'm now reading all the papers one by one to write an editorial note,
and I find quite a lot of mistakes. I think, however,  we don't have 
enough time to request authors to correct their mistakes if any.

What I am concerning are, for example.

1) Title is not with all captial letter.
2) Various ways of putting title of subsections.
3) Captions of Figures are different, like Fig.1, fig.1, or Figure 1
4) No indent at the beginning of a paragraph.
5) Inconsist empty-line between two paragraphs.
6) etc.

What's in our mind is to adopt them as they are as much as possible.

(2)
I would correct their spelling mistakes if any. And later I would tell it to
the authors. Will it be OK?

(3)
In what format should the Editorial Inroduction of Guest Editors be
given?  I'm ready to send it to you on 30th as you indicated before.

(4)
Still some of the authors requires me to wait for a couple of days.
I intend to send all of the papers on 30 November. But if one or two
authors need additional days, is it possible? If so, how long could 
we wait? 

Akira,