Subject: Reminder notice
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 1999 22:21:22 PST

Dear Mind-it User,

You signed up to receive an email alert whenever the following
web page is updated:

Artificial Life Online
http://mindit.netmind.com/go/1/18187583/5158655

We just wanted to let you know that we are still monitoring
this page for you, even though we haven't detected any
changes lately.

If you are no longer interested in monitoring this page,
or want to monitor additional pages, you can view or modify
what you are tracking by visiting:
http://mindit.netmind.com/view.shtml

----------- Another Free Service For Mind-it Users! ------------
NetMind has teamed up with YesMail to bring you 
special offers on topics that interest you. Just click,
http://mindit.netmind.com/go/20002/5158655/100000069/1
and signup for interest categories. When offers match
your interest you will receive a special offer via email.
 
Thank you,

Your friends at NetMind

---------------- Tell a Friend about Mind-it! ------------------
To recommend Mind-it to a friend, visit:
http://mindit.netmind.com/refer.shtml

--------------------- Account Services ------------------------- 

USER NAME (your email address): [email-masked]

PASSWORD:  To retrieve your password, visit:
http://mindit.netmind.com/responder?OPERATION=email&USERNAME=[email-masked]

TRACKING OPTIONS:  To update your account, visit: 
http://mindit.netmind.com/view.shtml

CHANGE EMAIL FORMAT:  To receive HTML notices, visit:
http://mindit.netmind.com/go/4001/5158655/3390187020/3

CANCELLATION:
To cancel all notifications and unsubscribe, visit:
http://mindit.netmind.com/cancel_confirm.shtml?DATA=5158655/3390187020/170

NEED HELP?   Email us at: [email-masked]