Subject: I need your comment, especially on newly created call-for-special-sessions.
From: "Akira Imada" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 02:21:27 +0300

Dear Vladimir,

I now have put a tentative call-for-special-sessions at
   http://icnnai.bstu.by/call-for-special-session-proposal.html

(1)
It is not still open public. Feel free to point mistakes and/or
inappropriate expressions.

(2)
When do you think it's appropriate to make it public? 

I think it would be good to be 9 month before the conference, that is, 
on 1st of September 2009 with the CFP -- not the preliminary version.

(3)
The preliminary version of the CFP is now at
     http://icnnai.bstu.by/icnnai-2010.html
as I wrote you before.

(4)
I now working on conference brochure in PDF so that we can advertise with.
I will try it in Dresden. And maybe Vassily will make it in AIDACS in Italy. 
I think I can show it to you in a day or two.

(5)
I will leave Brest for Dresden at midnight on Friday, 19 June and am going to stay
there until 26 June. 

Akira,