Subject: Finance towards ICNNAI-2010
From: "AKIRA Imada" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2008 23:09:10 +0200

Dear Vladimir,

As I told before,  the application of "conference support of IEEE" should be 
made at least 18 month before the conference opening day. So, we don't 
have enough time.

The procedure of application can be seen by visiting at:
http://www.ieee.org/web/conferences/organizers/index.html
 
Also please find attached the PDF-document of how we will proceed 
the procedure.

I asked you to check the possibility to open our conference account at,
for example, the Belarusbank with the account name of

   - The Institute of Electrical & Electronics Engineers, Inc. -- 2010 IEEE 
     International Conference on Neural Network and Artificial Intelligence.

(See the TXT-documents which are extracted from the above web-page.)

Also I will open the account with the same name in the Citi-bank Japan
thinking of hopefully cheaper fee for transactions and more flexible to 
extract the money in the account. 

The application seems fairly complicated as you may agree, if you don't 
want it, please tell me, and neglect the above.

Akira,

DISCLAIMER
Please notice that our e-mail server from which this e-mail will be sent occasionally fails to send our e-mails and/or to receive emails sent to us without any warning message. Further, no reply, by and large, implies cases of "Yes" and "No" or "I don't like it." Thus, I've been not only loosing crucially important information but also losing trust, credibility, and friendship for ever, as the sender might believe that I read and decided not to reply. The sender has no chance to know what actually happened. I usually reply personal emails as immediately as possible. So, please notice my silence implies that I failed to receive it. To avoid this terrible situation, I am asking you to kindly cc to [email-masked] if it's an important one, please.