Subject: Robot Football
From: "Akira Imada" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2010 06:19:21 +0200

Dear All,

Today, Vladimir Demin told me like "Now our research group is going 
to challenge Robot football."

Very good!  I expect a stimulating progress.

I think you are planning a mini-seminar with this topic, then before that
I recommend you to try to read 

     - an-already-established-international-rule-of-robot-football-match.

We should develop the topic under such international rule instead of 
being local.

I attached it to this email.

This is by called MIROSOT abbreviated from "Micro Robot World Cup Soccer 
Tournament" by FIRA (not FIFA) abbreviated from "Federation of International
Robot Soccer Association."

We also have other ones such as KhepeaSot, NaroSot. AndroSot. RoboSot.
SimuroSot ..

Try to search web with these keywords. Also you can enjoy their games
by YOUTUBE.

This email is sent to the Turkey-collaboration-group (Anton, Valery, Gennady), 
Vladimir Demin, and Andrew Dunets.

I don't know who are in this group, so please foreword this email to 
whom not in the list above, if any.

If you don't want to be sent such emails, feel free to say it to me, and in case
someone else wants to be added to the list, please say him/her to say it 
to me.

Akira,