Subject: Fwd: AANS/371678: Manuscript Submitted for Consideration
From: Hoda Alrafie <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 14:00:21 +0200

Dear Prof. Imada,

First of all, I would like to welcome you in Advances in Artificial 
Neural Systems.

I am following the e-mail below from Prof. Sitte regarding the 
manuscript AANS/371678. As you might have seen, the manuscript has been 
lagging 47 days without reviewers assigned. Of course, I understand that 
you are not responsible for this delay. However, I would appreciate you 
cooperation in pushing the review process forward.

So, please follow the steps below to assign reviewers for this manuscript:

- Login to the MTS at http://mts.hindawi.com/ using your username and 
password.
- Click on the journal’s name.
- Click on “Editor activities”.
- Click on the manuscript’s number.
- Click on “Editor Actions”.
- Click on “Add reviewers”.
- You can assign users registered on the MTS by searching them using the 
first section of the page, then clicking “Assign”.
- You can assign reviewers who are not registered on the MTS using the 
second section of the page then clicking “Assign”.
- You should then receive an e-mail for every reviewer you assign 
confirming that he/she has been notified.

If you need my help, you are most welcome to e-mail me.

Best regards,

Hoda Al-Rafie

-- 
******************************
Hoda Al-Rafie
Editorial Staff
Hindawi Publishing Corporation
******************************

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: AANS/371678: Manuscript Submitted for Consideration
Date: 27 Apr 2009 07:15:23 +0000
From: Joaquin Sitte <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
CC: [email-masked]

Dear Prof. Imada,

A Research Article titled "Hybrid Rough Neural Stock Market Prediction 
System," by Wael Abd El-kader Awad, has been submitted to Advances in 
Artificial Neural Systems, and I would appreciate it if you could 
organize the review process for this manuscript. Please check the 
manuscript to see if it is of quality and novelty. If so, you will need 
to assign at least 3 external reviewers and make an editorial 
recommendation based on their reports. If not, you may reject the 
manuscript right away without sending it out for review.

Please use your assigned username and password to access the Manuscript 
Tracking System at http://mts.hindawi.com, which will enable you to 
download the submitted manuscript, assign reviewers, and submit your 
editorial recommendation.

Once you have assigned reviewers, they will be automatically notified by 
the Manuscript Tracking System, and you will be notified once these 
reviewers agree or decline to review the manuscript. As we aim to 
provide a fast review process, please assign reviewers to this 
manuscript within two weeks.

Thank you very much for your contribution to the journal.

Best regards,

Joaquin Sitte
Editor-in-Chief
[email-masked]
Advances in Artificial Neural Systems