Subject: CISIM 2008: Reviewer login information
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 09:29:25 +0100 (CET)

Dear reviewer,
attached to this E-mail is your account information for CISIM 2008 
(http://arg.vsb.cz/cisim/) paper review system (PRS). 

The papers you shall review were already assigned to you by the general 
chair, professor Vaclav Snasel. 

Please, complete the on-line review forms of papers which were assigned 
to you before March 27, 2008. If you are for any reason unable to participate 
in the reviewing process, please inform us as soon as possible.

Your account information is following:

PRS URL:   http://www.cs.vsb.cz/arg/tc_prs/indexes/conf_index.php?prefix=cisim08
User name: imada
Password:  a12s3

Should you encounter any problems with the review system, please don't 
hesitate to contact us at [email-masked].

                 Best regards

                        Jan Martinovic (organizing committee chair)