Subject: Invitation to IDAACS'2009 International Programme Committee
From: IDAACS <[email-masked]>
To: Akira Imada <[email-masked]>
Cc: IDAACS <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 23:19:24 -0800 (PST)

Dear Dr. Imada,

We would like to inform you the IDAACS'2009 will be organized by
Research Institute of Intelligent Computer Systems, Ternopil National
Economic University in cooperation with Department of Electronics,
Computer and System Science, University of the Calabria, in Rende
(Cosenza), Italy, 21-23 September 2009. 

Now we are forming the IDAACS'2009 International Programme Committee
(IPC), and it's our pleasure to invite you to be a member of
IDAACS'09 IPC. 

We should appreciate if you inform us about your decision as soon as
possible  because  we need this information to update IDAACS'09 web:
http://idaacs.net. 

Also, we would be grateful if you will inform your colleagues about
this event. 

Sincerely yours,

IDAACS'2009 Co-Chairmen

Prof. Anatoly Sachenko
Prof. Domenico Grimaldi

-- 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Research Institute of Intelligent Computer Systems
Ternopil National Economic University
3 Peremoga Square
46004 Ternopil Ukraine
Phone:  +380 (352) 43-6038
Fax:    +380 (352) 43-6354 (24 hrs)
E-mail: [email-masked], [email-masked] 
http://www.idaacs.net
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~