Subject: Re: Invitation to IDAACS'2009 International Programme Committee
From: "AKIRA Imada" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 22:47:16 +0200

Dear IDAACS'2009 Organizers, again,

I forgot to attach my e-mail once I sent to you.

Akira,

Subject: Re: Invitation to IDAACS'2009 International Programme Committee
From: "AKIRA Imada" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 18:56:34 +0200

Dear IDAACS-2009 organizers,

I accept to be a member of PC of the conference. I would be happy to contribute.

Akira,

  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: IDAACS 
  To: Akira Imada 
  Cc: IDAACS 
  Sent: Tuesday, November 04, 2008 9:19 AM
  Subject: Invitation to IDAACS'2009 International Programme Committee

        Dear Dr. Imada,

        We would like to inform you the IDAACS'2009 will be organized by
        Research Institute of Intelligent Computer Systems, Ternopil National
        Economic University in cooperation with Department of Electronics,
        Computer and System Science, University of the Calabria, in Rende
        (Cosenza), Italy, 21-23 September 2009. 

        Now we are forming the IDAACS'2009 International Programme Committee
        (IPC), and it's our pleasure to invite you to be a member of
        IDAACS'09 IPC. 

        We should appreciate if you inform us about your decision as soon as
        possible  because  we need this information to update IDAACS'09 web:
        http://idaacs.net. 

        Also, we would be grateful if you will inform your colleagues about
        this event. 

        Sincerely yours,

        IDAACS'2009 Co-Chairmen

        Prof. Anatoly Sachenko
        Prof. Domenico Grimaldi

        -- 
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        Research Institute of Intelligent Computer Systems
        Ternopil National Economic University
        3 Peremoga Square
        46004 Ternopil Ukraine
        Phone:  +380 (352) 43-6038
        Fax:    +380 (352) 43-6354 (24 hrs)
        E-mail: [email-masked], [email-masked] 
        http://www.idaacs.net
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~