Subject: Re: Invitation to IDAACS'2009 International Programme Committee
From: "AKIRA Imada" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 21:59:46 +0200

Dear IDAACS'2009 Organizers,

As I attached it, I had replied immediately after I received your e-mail
on the same title as above, of course with "YES."

Sorry for this mess. My e-mail seemed to fail to reach you 
for some reason I don't know. 

Anyway, I will accept your invitation to the Program committee
with a great pleasure.

Keeping my fingers crossed for the success of the conference.

Akira,

DISCLAIMER
Please notice that our e-mail server from which this e-mail will be sent occasionally fails to send our e-mails and/or to receive emails sent to us without any warning message. Further, no reply, by and large, implies cases of "Yes" and "No" or "I don't like it." Thus, I've been not only loosing crucially important information but also losing trust, credibility, and friendship for ever, as the sender might believe that I read and decided not to reply. The sender has no chance to know what actually happened. I usually reply personal emails as immediately as possible. So, please notice my silence implies that I failed to receive it. To avoid this terrible situation, I am asking you to kindly cc to [email-masked] if it's an important one, please.

  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: IDAACS 
  To: Akira Imada 
  Sent: Tuesday, December 02, 2008 4:45 PM
  Subject: Fwd: Invitation to IDAACS'2009 International Programme Committee

        Dear Dr. Imada,

        We haven't received your answer on the IDAACS’09 International
        Program Committee Invitation, enclosed.

        We should appreciate if you inform us about your decision as soon as
        possible  because  we need this information to update IDAACS'09 web:
        http://idaacs.net.

        Sincerely yours,

        IDAACS'2009 Co-Chairmen

        Prof. Anatoly Sachenko
        Prof. Domenico Grimaldi

        =======================================================================

        This is a forwarded message
        From: IDAACS <[email-masked]>
        To: Akira Imada <[email-masked]>
        Date: Wednesday, October 29, 2008, 7:55:33 PM
        Subject: Invitation to IDAACS'2009 International Programme Committee

        ===8<==============Original message text===============
        Dear Dr. Imada,

        We would like to inform you the IDAACS'2009 will be organized by
        Research Institute of Intelligent Computer Systems, Ternopil National
        Economic University in cooperation with Department of Electronics,
        Computer and System Science, University of the Calabria, in Rende
        (Cosenza), Italy, 21-23 September 2009. 

        Now we are forming the IDAACS'2009 International Programme Committee
        (IPC), and it's our pleasure to invite you to be a member of
        IDAACS'09 IPC. 

        We should appreciate if you inform us about your decision as soon as
        possible  because  we need this information to update IDAACS'09 web:
        http://idaacs.net. 

        Also, we would be grateful if you will inform your colleagues about
        this event. 

        Sincerely yours,

        IDAACS'2009 Co-Chairmen

        Prof. Anatoly Sachenko
        Prof. Domenico Grimaldi

        -- 
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        Research Institute of Intelligent Computer Systems
        Ternopil National Economic University
        3 Peremoga Square
        46004 Ternopil Ukraine
        Phone:  +380 (352) 43-6038
        Fax:    +380 (352) 43-6354 (24 hrs)
        E-mail: [email-masked], [email-masked] 
        http://www.idaacs.net
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        ===8<===========End of original message text===========

        -- 
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        Research Institute of Intelligent Computer Systems
        Ternopil National Economic University
        3 Peremoga Square
        46004 Ternopil Ukraine
        Phone:  +380 (352) 43-6038
        Fax:    +380 (352) 43-6354 (24 hrs)
        E-mail: [email-masked], [email-masked] 
        http://www.idaacs.net
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~