Subject: asking for your help
From: "Saulius Maskeliunas" <[email-masked]>
To: AKIRA Imada <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2008 19:39:22 +0200

Dear Akira,

I've a problem: being the reviewer of BalticDB&IS'2008 
conference
http://cs.ioc.ee/balt2008/
I've received to review the article which is out of my area of 
expertise: it belongs to Neural Networks topic.
So, maybe you could to write the review for it?..

If you would agree - I'm attaching the paper and the review 
form (it takes much time on the my computer while the review 
form in Word.doc format opens; so, I've attached the sample 
review form in HTML format. You could send me in any form 
convenient for you; I would fill the on-line form, wth 
indication that the review author is you).
The deadline for reviews is March 9 (this Sunday).

If you can not take this responsibility - please, inform me, 
and I will search for other possibilities.

With best wishes,
Saulius