Subject: WMSCI 2010: Non-blind Reviewing
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 May 2010 19:58:20 -0400

Dear Prof. Akira Imada,

Thank you for your support in the reviewing process of The 14th World
Multi-Conference on Systemics, Cybernetics and Informatics: WMSCI 2010. 

We would be very grateful if you could review the article indicated
below, and we will really appreciate it if you send us your reviewing
results within 15 days from the moment that you receive this e-mail. 

This will really help us to catch up on time, and meet the acceptance
deadline.

We would also like to remind you that, as a reviewer, your name will be
listed in both versions of the Conference Proceedings: hardcopy and CD.

The following guidelines are suggested to evaluate the assigned article:

1.	 If the article is an extended abstract (400-2000 words), please
evaluate it according to the intention of the author. 	
2.	 If it is a draft paper (2000-5000 words), evaluate it according
to the solution provided by the author, and the content of the article.	
3.	 If the article is a short abstract (200-500 words), evaluate it
according to the intention of the author, and taking into account that
it is only for presentation at the conference and a full paper will not
be included in the pre-conference proceedings. 	
4.	 You will be asked to provide us with quantitative evaluations,
some of which are optional. These are related to different criteria; so,
even though they are optional, it is still important that you provide us
with as many of them as possible.	
5.	 Your qualitative evaluation, comments, and constructive
feedback might be sent to the author of the article so he/she is able to
improve the last version of the article as well as its presentation in
the conference.	
6.	 If you are in a double-blind reviewing, your name will not be
known to the author of the article; but if you are in a non-blind, open
reviewing, your name may be known by the author of the article you are
reviewing.	

You can download the paper at the following web page: 
http://www.iiis2010.org/wmsci/reviewers/Reviewers_e.asp?vc=1 , 

using the following data:

Paper Title: Modelling of Electrohydraulic System using RBF Neural
Networks and Genetic Algorithm

Username: Akira
Password: A4915

Please note that the submission you are about to see has not been
previously reviewed nor screened. It will be shown to you as it was sent
by its author(s), with the same editing faults and non-completeness that
is typical of abstracts and draft papers.

Best regards,

Prof. Nagib Callaos
General Chair 
WMSCI 2010