Subject: Re: Scanned
From: Congress of Young IT Scientists <[email-masked]>
To: Akira Imada <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2010 13:30:11 +0200

Dear Professor,
Thank you for your e-mail. We have already contacted with person who
is responsible for rooms. We will try to provide you a single room. In
few days we will be able to give you definite answer.
We have also a request. Would you mind to prepare one more review for
us? We will be grateful if you could find some time before 23th July
for reviewing attached article.
Please send us an information, if you could write the review.
Yours sincerely
Organizers of Congress of Young IT Scientists

Dnia 06-07-2010 o 19:32 otrzymano wiadomość od Akira Imada

Dear Organizers of Congress of Young IT Scientists,
 
First of all, it would be my great pleasure to take part in the
congress as an active discussant. 
 
Problem, however, would be sharing a double room in the hotel with
someone if I will have to. I have attended the ACS conference, also
held in Międzyzdroje, a couple of times, and according to the
experience, I wouldn't be able to be very comfortable, if it would be
necessary. This is a reason why I still hesitate to join. Will it be
possible for me to stay in a single room alone?
 
Anyway, please let me know, until when I have to decide.
 
As for our two students, they are very willing to join the congress.
Both are interested in Robotics, and they are ready for a short toke.
 
Thank you for kindly invitation to join the congress, and sorry for my
hesitation.
 
Warmest regards,
 
Akira Imada
Brest State Technical University

On Sat, Jul 3, 2010 at 2:18 PM, Congress of Young IT Scientists 
wrote:

Dear Professor,
Thank you very much for scanned version of reviews. We would like to
remind you that you are invited for the conference free of charge
(travel cost is unfortunately not included).  We would like ask also
if two Phd students from your university would like to participate in
the conference. Their participation will be also free of charge, when
they present their research, projects or achievements in English
(10-15 minutes speech).  If you are interested, please confirm your
and/or your Phd students presence. 
Yours sincerely
Organizers of Congress of Young IT Scientists 2010

Dnia 02-07-2010 o 0:13 otrzymano wiadomość od Akira Imada  

 Scanned review documents with signature
 
> We ask you to sent the electronic version of the reviews till 21.
June 2010 and one copy of printed and signed review (the printout can
be scanned and sent by e-mail or sent by snail mail) 
 
I already sent the electronic version of the three reviews, and now
please find attached the scanned last page with my signature of each
of the three reviews. I hope it works.
 
Akira Imada,  professor
Brest State Tech. Univ. 
Belarus