Subject: Congress of Young IT Scientists
From: "Congress of Young IT Scientists" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2010 16:06:26 +0200

Dear Sir,
On behalf of Organizing Committee of Congress of Young IT Scientists, we
kindly request the review of the articles sent to the conference (files are
attached to this e-mail). In the attachment is the form of review as well
(as .doc and .docx file). We ask for using these forms. The articles in the
attachment were submitted to the Control and Cibernetics (C&C) journal. The
content of the review's justification will be deciding factor for
qualification of an article to be published in C&C. The decision will be
made by journal's editors. The justification of the review can be written in
Polish or in English.
We ask you to sent the electronic version of the reviews till 21. June 2010
and one copy of printed and signed review (the printout can be scanned and
sent by e-mail or sent by snail mail: Sejmik Młodych Informatyków, Instytut
Informatyki w Zarządzaniu, Wydział Nauk Ekonomicznych i Zarządzania,
Uniwersytet Szczeciński, ul. Mickiewicza 64, p.7 , 71-101 Szczecin).
In case of any questions please contact us by e-mail. We kindly ask for
confirmation of receiving this message.
Yours sincerely,
Organizers of Congress of Young IT Scientists 2010