Subject: Re: Scanned
From: Congress of Young IT Scientists <[email-masked]>
To: Akira Imada <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 03 Jul 2010 13:18:51 +0200

Dear Professor,
Thank you very much for scanned version of reviews. We would like to
remind you that you are invited for the conference free of charge
(travel cost is unfortunately not included).  We would like ask also
if two Phd students from your university would like to participate in
the conference. Their participation will be also free of charge, when
they present their research, projects or achievements in English
(10-15 minutes speech).  If you are interested, please confirm your
and/or your Phd students presence.
Yours sincerely
Organizers of Congress of Young IT Scientists 2010

Dnia 02-07-2010 o 0:13 otrzymano wiadomość od Akira Imada

Scanned review documents with signature
 
> We ask you to sent the electronic version of the reviews till 21.
June 2010 and one copy of printed and signed review (the printout can
be scanned and sent by e-mail or sent by snail mail) 
 
I already sent the electronic version of the three reviews, and now
please find attached the scanned last page with my signature of each
of the three reviews. I hope it works.
 
Akira Imada,  professor
Brest State Tech. Univ. 
Belarus